Terms & Conditions
By placing an order on this website you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. For the purposes of these Terms & Conditions (T&Cs) any references herein to 'we', 'us', 'our', 'producer', 'supplier' and 'BakeryBoxx' refers to BakeryBoxx (the producer/supplier). Any reference to 'you', 'customer', 'purchaser' refers to the person, individual, entity, or company that places an order.
- All products contained in an order are custom baked/produced/ordered to your specific requirements, and as such all orders are unconfirmed and will not be produced until payment has been cleared and received in to our account.
- Orders must be placed at least 4 days before the required date, unless otherwise arranged.
- Images on this website are indicative only, and you (the customer) should ask any questions to satisfy any queries you have about any product before ordering.
- We reserve the right to cancel an order at anytime, but will en-devour to notify you of any cancellation in a timely manner. Any monies will be refunded to you within 7 days
- Once a product relating to your order is produced, the order cannot be cancelled (except of at the discretion of BakeryBoxx, in some circumstances) .
- We reserve the right to make small changes and/or use creative license when producing goods. This may slightly change the appearance of a product from its photo(s) on this website or other BakeryBoxx media outlet such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc or any other image anywhere bearing the BakeryBoxx logo.
- Products can not be returned for change of mind due to hygiene regulations and as each product is custom made for you and cannot be resold.
- We try our best to accurately describe our products, but we may get it wrong from time to time, so please ensure you make any relevant queries with us to satisfy your needs before placing an order.
- We en-devour to make sure the prices shown on this website are accurate at all times, but if a mistake has been made we reserve the right to cancel any orders. If any payment had been made by you to us, you will be refunded within 7 days.
- If delivery is required, BakeryBoxx reserves the right to charge a Delivery Fee. Delivery Fees will also be displayed to you at checkout (if applicable).
- We can not and do not offer delivery time slots. You are free to request a time range you would prefer delivery, but this is taken by us as a polite request from you and is in no way binding and does in no way infer that we will deliver in this time frame.
- Standard Delivery is 9am - 6pm Mon-Fri and 10am - 5pm Sat - Sun.
- We reserve the right to not deliver on any days we choose, but will usually indicate such days on the availability calendars throughout the website.
- If you wish to change a delivery date you must contact us at least 24 hours before hand to notify us and receive confirmation from us that it has been accepted. Any goods relating to the order(s) will not be re-made and you understand and accept that freshness and quality may be degraded as a result.
- We may change delivery rates and zones at any point. This will not affect confirmed orders.
- We may charge a surcharge on weekends, bank holidays or for out of hours delivery. Any charges will be made clear to you at time of purchase/checkout or before.
- We require a contact number for the delivery recipient be provided during checkout, this is to enable us to contact them if there are any problems such as finding address, gaining access to property or checking if they are available. If this number is incorrect and we can not contact the recipient, then we may not be able to make delivery and further charges for re-delivery may apply.
- If we attempt to deliver a consignment and the recipient is not present, then we will attempt to deliver to a neighbour, if that fails we reserve the right to leave the delivery in a location we choose at your own risk. You agree that BakeryBoxx forgoes all liability and any loses and/or damages are your own liability.
- In any case we cannot find an address, gain access to a location, deem a location too unsafe to leave a consignment or any other reason which prevents safe delivery, we reserve the right to retain any goods. If you require re-delivery you accept that you may incur further charges fro re-delivery.
- We reserve the right to delay delivery if on the delivery day extreme weather conditions are encountered, such as ice, heavy snow, flooding etc. and delivery is deemed unsafe or access limited. BakeryBoxx will attempt to contact the purchaser and inform them of any delays.
- We use PayPal and/or Stripe as our payment gateways. All transactions are handled on third-party servers and we accept no liability for any losses, thefts or damages arising from the use of these third-party services and providers.
- All products and services must be paid in full, before any orders are produced and/or fulfilled. We do not accept cash on delivery.
- If collecting goods from us, we will only accept cash on collection if arranged and agreed upon before hand. We only keep a small amount of cash on hand, so please have the correct payment amount (or close too).